Kubota M5112 CAB Tractor
Request More Information
This product is only available for Local Delivery or Click & Collect.
Rated power (ECE R 120) – 115 PS
Displacement / No. of cylinders – 3,769cm3/4
The M5 is such a wolf in sheep’s clothing, it’s a handy sized tractor coupled with a tremendous steering lock making it a very agile machine to use, especially in tight yards or in three cornered fields, where manoeuvrability is key. It’s fuel sipping Kubota engine really packs a punch and is a gutsy performer when the going gets tough. Some competitors tractors possibly offer more bling and expensive toys in this horsepower sector, but for a no nonsense farmer who requires something comfortable yet easy to operate then look no further.
Standard features include: 40k transmission, Power shuttle, air conditioning, air suspension seat & a push back hitch. At Pigneys we generally add a couple of options such as passenger seat, fender extensions, and extra spool valve etc depending on customers needs.
- The V3800 4-cylinder engines deliver proven, reliable power and increased efficiency.
- The common rail system (CRS) optimises combustion, resulting in a more durable, smoother-running engine.
- Market-leading engine technologies enable excellent performance levels combined with optimised fuel consumption.
- The electronic governor allows you to operate PTO-driven implements even more efficiently.
- The 105-litre diesel tank and 12.3-litre AdBlue® tank can be safely and conveniently filled
- The transmission is available with 36 forward and reverse gears.
- All requirements for arable, grassland and vegetable farms are covered.
- With the sensitive, precise electro-hydraulic forward/reverse shuttle, you can change direction of travel quickly and easily, without having to engage the clutch.
- The 40-ECO transmission is very fuel efficient and gets you to your destination quickly.
- Positioned separately on the gear lever, the parking brake offers a high level of safety.
- The M5002’s hydraulics are extremely powerful and responsive.
- Thanks to its strong category II 3-point linkages, the M5002 can easily lift heavy implements.
- The M5002’s linkage control ensures optimal use of rear implements.
- The high flow rate of the hydraulic pump enables fast, effective and therefore productive front loader operation.
- In addition to the standard 540 and 540 ECO PTO, a 1,000 PTO is also available on request.
- The Ultra Grand Cab II offers exceptional space for a tractor in this power class.
- Generous glass areas, narrow cab pillars and the sloping engine cowling ensure better visibility in all directions.
- The operating concept of the M5002 has been consistently designed for productive work and good ergonomics.
- With its high backrest and movable armrests, the padded driver’s seat is designed for comfort and fatigue-free operation.
- The standard air conditioning and heating provide total climate comfort.
- The M5002 is perfectly matched to Kubota’s LA1854 front loader.
- A wide range of attachments can be quickly connected and disconnected from the LA1854 thanks to the EURO attachment.
- The KSR (Kubota Shockless Ride) vibration damping system significantly reduces the vibration load for the operator.
- You control the LA1854 with the easy-to-grip joystick in the control panel on the right-hand side.
- The front loader can be attached and removed without tools.
- With the retrofit kits, you can turn the M5002 into an ISOBUS tractor for all common ISOBUS implements.
- The ISOBUS implements are displayed in the cab on the IsoMatch Tellus Pro 12” or Go 7” monitors.
- All implement settings can be conveniently carried out from your seat via the touchscreen display.
- The GEOCONTROL integrated into the monitors allows for part-width section control or a part-area-specific application.