Kubota M6001 U Tractor
This product is only available for Local Delivery or Click & Collect.
The Kubota M6001 Utility is the clever all-rounder among professional tractors. With its modern, powerful engine technology, its great manoeuvrability and lifting capacity, the M6001 Utility knows to convince in tough practical use with its enormous economic efficiency.
- The modern Stage V V6108 and V3800 engines deliver impressive fuel efficiency and power
- The 24F/24R transmission offers the perfect number of gears for the widest range of applications
- The ergonomically optimised comfort cab provides an exceptional workplace
- The powerful hydraulics of the M6001 offer no less than 5,000 kg or 6,100 kg of lifting power
- Tractor and front loader are perfectly matched because they come from the same manufacturer
- The V6108 or V3800 engines impress with their pulling power and fuel efficiency.
- The modern engines easily meet the strict requirements of the EU Stage V emissions standard.
- The DPF cleaning interval is an impressive 6,000 hours (V3800 engine) and 8,000 hours (V6108 engine).
- The 150-amp alternator provides ample power for the onboard electronics and connected implements.
- Plus: a two-speed rpm memory, speed limiter and constant rpm management.
- Field-proven Intelli-Shift transmission with eight gears in three mechanically synchronised ranges.
- 24 forward and 24 reverse gears offer plenty of flexibility.
- Easy, smooth shifting under load at the touch of a button.
- Automatic shifting according to changing ground and terrain conditions for maximum performance.
- Optional creeper gear group increases the number of gears to 32 forward and 32 reverse.
- Depending on the model, the category III 3-point linkage offers a lifting capacity of 5,000 kg or 6,100 kg.
- Even heavy attachments and implements can be effortlessly lifted.
- Thanks to the powerful hydraulic pump, every implement can be handled in a highly productive manner.
- New stationary PTO can remain engaged after getting off the tractor – perfect for mixing, pumping or chopping work.
- Practical functions (Hitch control & PTO) controlled by external switches located at the rear of the tractor.
- Comfortable, spacious cab for productive work and a pleasant operating atmosphere.
- Comfortable air suspension driver’s seat and comfortable passenger seat as standard.
- Air-conditioned, quiet cab with ergonomically optimised control panel.
- Excellent all-round visibility thanks to the large glazed area with anti-reflective glass.
- Four headlights and four optional LED work lights on the cab roof ensure excellent visibility, even at night.
- AEF certified ISOBUS retrofit kits for unrestricted use of all commercially available ISOBUS implements
- ISOBUS-certified IsoMatch Tellus Pro 12” or Go 7” monitors.
- Monitors feature quick-select buttons for direct change of displays
- Integrated GEOCONTROL with a GNSS receiver enable section control or variable rate applications.
- Trouble-free data transfer for perfect traceability.
- High-performance technology from a single source: tractor and front loader from Kubota.
- Best view of the fully lifted front loader thanks to the large roof window.
- Fast, tool-free attachment and detachment of the front loader.
- KSR vibration damping reduces the vibration load when working at high speed.
- Forks or buckets can be connected and disconnected in seconds thanks to the Euro quick-change frame.