Kubota M7153 Tractor
Request More Information
This product is only available for Local Delivery or Click & Collect.
Max Power w/o Boost (HP) – 150
Max Power with Boost (HP) – + 20hp
Transmission – KVT K-Power +
The M7 Series tractor is aimed mainly for the professional farmer / contractor or for the owner driver who appreciates that little bit extra. Whatever specification you require I’m sure we can find the perfect model for your needs From the livestock farmer who simply requires a more manly unit to cope with larger trailers / slurry tankers using manual spool valves, to the arable farmer / contractor who may require: industry leading 12” information monitors, full auto steer, Isobus etc etc Transmission choice is based on operator preference. Whether you opt for the Powershift version ( which now has the easy to use Xpress restart ) a function that can stop the tractor without using the clutch. Or the Premium KVT transmission which is infinitely variable and offers the right speed for every job. Long servicing hours, keen competitive finance packages and a kubota “Manufacturer’s” backed extended warranty, makes sense in protecting your investment and future residuals.
- Kubota’s 6.1-litre diesel engines deliver consistent performance with more efficient fuel consumption and less noise and vibration.
- Additional power reserves for maximum work performance with power boost.
- Optimized power curve of the engine provides more power and reduced fuel consumption.
- Innovative SCR technology reduces harmful emissions.
- For long working days, the Kubota M7003 has an extra-large tank for fuel and AdBlue®.
- 30F/15R transmission on standard base specification up to 54F/27R with creeper gears
- With the new “Xpress restart” function, the tractor can be stopped without using the clutch
- Manual or automatic shifting of the powershift transmission depending on field work or transport task
- The continuously variable transmission of the premium CVT model offers the perfect speed for working
- New practical “swap valve” function for easy valve operation and control
- The large lifting capacity of 9,400 kg enables fast working with heavy attachments
- The electronic power lift control is ergonomically integrated into the multifunction lever
- Convenient synchronisation of various valves with the new “swap valve” function for optimum operating comfort
- PTO with four speeds (540/540E/1,000/1,000E) for fuel-efficient operation of all implements
- Optional front PTO (1,000 rpm) for versatile use of the front linkage
- The cabin provides a relaxed working environment even on long working days due to its comfort, ergonomics and user-friendliness.
- The tractor’s multifunction lever centrally combines all important functions for convenient operation.
- A well-insulated driver’s cab (72 dB[A]) ensures a reduced noise level in the cab.
- The cab benefit from automatic air conditioning with increased airflow and a premium seat from Grammer which has excellent suspension, upholstery and large armrests.
- New halogen or LED work lights guarantee productive work, even at night.
- 100% ISOBUS compatibility of the tractor ensures unrestricted use of all ISOBUS devices and machines on the market.
- New possibilities in precision farming with the Tractor Implement Management System (TIM) technology.
- All information can be found in a single place: K-Monitor 7″ and K-Monitor Pro 12″ combine a wide range of functions with intuitive operation.
- The built-in GPS allows the M7003 to record its own movements, display GPS maps on the K-Monitor and perform many automatic GPS-controlled functions.
- Optional automatic steering makes the M7003 a precision solution for economical farming.
- The tailor-made tractor and front loader combination guarantee’s smooth operation, first-class operating comfort and maximum efficiency when carrying out front loader work.
- Premium models benefit from a front loader joystick on the armrest to ensure everyday work is carried out effortlessly.
- The “Multispeed Steering Control” function allows the operator to set the optimum steering ratio for the application – up to three ratios can be easily set.
- Attachment and detachment of the front loader without tools in a matter of minutes.
- Minimized vibration load thanks to the KSR (Kubota Shockless Ride) vibration damping.