|SKU||RV 5216 Plus R-1|
Vicon Variable Chamber Baler RV 5216 Plus SC14
This product is only available for Local Delivery or Click & Collect.
Bale Diameter – 1.20 x 0.6 – 1.65m
Intake System – SuperCut 14
Binding – Net, Net & Twine
High Performance Variable Chamber Balers
The latest Vicon RV 5200 Plus series balers have multi crop capability and combine profitable high output performance with market leading bale density. The new Plus series models benefit from a host of upgrades designed to boost output and reduce maintenance requirements. The pick-up has been updated with longer tines and wider stripper plates, for improved cleaning. Pick-up and main bale chamber drives are fitted with new high specification HBC chain. The roller crop press has increased lifting for better feeding capacity and incorporates fixed shafts with internal bearings. The RV Plus series are leaders in bale density, achieved through Intelligent Density 3D, which allows you to choose the bale density best suited to your crop conditions.
- Wide 2.2m low profile Pick-Up & High capacity intake systems
- PowerFeed rotor intake or SuperCut 14 and 25 knife systems for accurate pre-chopping for optimal silage quality.
- Parallelogram Drop Floor for easy unblocking
- Three different core densities, pre-selectable from the tractor cab.
- PowerBind with a direct net injection for fast and highly reliable netting.
- Easy and simple loading of net roll.
- ISOBUS control
- 2.0 or 2.2m pick-up with small diameter pick-up reel for fast and efficient throughput
- Pick-up with 4 or 5 rows of tines respectively.
- Twin cam tracks on the 2.2m wide pick-up.
- Tine bars with two central supports on the 2.2m wide pick-up.
- Small diameter pick-up design.
- Roller crop press is standard on the 2.2m wide pick-up.
- Narrow transport width.
PowerFeed Rotor Intake
- Truly impressive intake capacity can be achieved with the PowerFeed rotor intake system – handling all crop types with ease, whatever the conditions.
- The PowerFeed rotor with its 13 rotor fi ngers proactively forces the material into the bale chamber for higher intake speed and capacity proving instant bale start.
Parallelogram DropFloor System
Parallelogram DropFloor System for faster Unblocking
Parallelogram Drop Floor enables the operator to clear blockages easily from the tractor cab without any crop loss.
Drop the floor to free the rotor of blockage, engage the PTO to feed the blockage through and close the floor to continue baling.
Intelligent Density 3D
- Setting and selection of correct bale density is vital in order to get the right quality of the bale. Especially when the baler is utilized through the full season in different crops like straw, hay and silage it is important to adjust the bale density to specific type of material.
- Intelligent Density 3D with 3 pre-selected bale density settings making it very easy to choose the correct bale density in different crops.
- It is however still possible to customize the bale density in 3 separate zones each with a choice of diameter and pressure to match specific request.
- With the new Intelligent Density 3D application, three pre-configured bale densities are available from the menu of the control box, each of them tailored for straw, hay or silage. This makes the change-over from different crop material much easier limiting the risk of mistakes.
- Baling dry straw and want the heaviest bales possible? Maximum pressure is set in every zone.
- Baling hay? Soft centre core to let the bale breath is set, with gradually increasing pressure towards the outer layer.
- Baling wet silage? Pressure is reduced in the centre and mid zones.
PowerBind Net Wrap
- One of the fastest net wrap actions available. This means minimum downtime and maximum time baling.
- The net is fed directly into the bale chamber by an injection arm in a flat movement angle to keep the net tight at all times.
- Accurate and extremely reliable net injection.
- No interference from external factors such as wind and crop.
- When the bale is 90% complete the injection arm moves forward, ready for the net injection. No time is spent picking up the net.
- Very low loading height, for maximum convenience and time saving. To replace the empty roll just swing out the shaft and replace it with a new roll
- The PowerBind net wrap system allows the net to extend past the edge of the bale.