Vicon Andex 724 Rake
This product is only available for Local Delivery or Click & Collect.
|Model||Working Width||Tine Arms||Weight|
Centre Swath Rakes
Vicon offers this cost-effective two rotor rakes with a strong frame. The rake produces a nice even centre swath from raking widths of between 6.2m and 7.2m. It is mounted on a strong and stable frame to ensure long lifetime. Features such as actively steered wheels, TerraLink Quattro system and hydraulically raised rotors are standard.
- Working widths between 6.2 and 7.2m
- CompactLine maintenance-friendly gearbox.
- TerraLink Quattro for perfect ground followings
- Hydraulic adjustable working width.
- Active wheel steering with 80° turning angle for easy manoeuvrability.
- The Vicon CompactLine rakes feature oil-immersed cam discs and guide rollers.
- Tine arm bearings are fully lubricated, and hence absolutely maintenance-free.
- High-tensile tine arm holders and two bearings on either side of the driveshaft, provide the compact unit with strength and dependability.
- Vicon-developed cam tracks are specifically tailored to individual rotor diameters, for optimum raking at any working width and on any model.
- The rear carrier frame with controlled steering facility allows tight turns on headlands and loss free swathing, even in awkwardly shaped fields.
- Even if the rotors are lifted on a steep slope, the steering system reliably counteracts any deviation.
- The ability to make sharp turns up to 80° and the cross stabilizer in the headstock are unique Vicon features.
- Vicon rotary rakes are designed to do well-shaped and clean swaths, achieved by precision in every part of the raking.
- The ground contour following ability is important to avoid dirt in the swath – especially in uneven field conditions.
- The TerraLink Quattro system controls the rotor in 3 dimensions, with a unique combination of an undercarriage with 4 wheels and a specially designed rotor suspension system. This ensures superb raking performance, even at higher forward speeds.
- Maintenance-free system – no pivots or joints to wear out.
- Automatic rotor suspension, ensuring smooth operation.
- Built-in pressure bias on front wheels prevents lifting and tine bounce.
- Optimum ground following for clean raking at high forward speeds. All wheels are positioned close to the tines.
Adjustable Working Width
- The Vicon centre swath rakes offer hydraulic adjustable working width.
- This enables varying swath width, ensuring a perfect match to the pick up width of loader wagons, balers and foragers.