|SKU||Andex 804 - 904|
Vicon Andex 804 – 904 Hydro Rakes
This product is only available for Local Delivery or Click & Collect.
|Model||Working Width||Tine Arms||Weight|
|Andex 904 Hydro||8-9m||2×14||2350kg|
Centre Swath Rakes
Heavy Duty Rake
The Andex 804 and 904 Hydro are heavy-duty two-rotor rakes with working widths up to 8.0 and 9.0m. They are designed for the toughest conditions and feature a high-performance oil-bath gearbox and a strong carrier frame. The hydraulically adjustable working and swath width and ability to make sharp turns of up to 80° are important features of these rakes.
Due to the Hydro axle Andex 904 Hydro has a transport height of less than 4.0m, even without detaching the tine arms.
Andex 804 with newly designed wheel axles provide a transport height below 4m, even with tine arms mounted.
On-the-Go Rotor Height Adjustment
A ComfortKit is optionally available for Andex 804. This includes a handheld joystick control, where the height of each rotor is controlled electronically and shown on the screen of the control box.
- Working widths of 8.0 and 9.0m
- ProLine oil-bath gearbox
- TerraLink Quattro for perfect ground followings
- Hydraulically adjustable working width
- Active wheel steering with 80° turning angle for easy manoeuvrability.
- ComfortKit rotor height adjustment on selected models.
- The ProLine rakes feature a unique drive system which comprises oil-immersed pinion and crown wheels.
- The fully enclosed design ensures full and permanent lubrication, and makes the entire system absolutely maintenance-free.
- The hardened cam track is adjustable, and features a flat curve and an extremely large 400 mm diameter, providing positive guidance to the steel rollers, and promoting quiet machine running.
- Aluminium bearing housings, with two integral ball bearings and wide support, provide solid and maintenance-free tine arm mounting.
- The rear carrier frame with controlled steering facility allows tight turns on headlands and loss free swathing, even in awkwardly shaped fields.
- Even if the rotors are lifted on a steep slope, the steering system reliably counteracts any deviation.
- The ability to make sharp turns up to 80° and the cross stabilizer in the headstock are unique Vicon features.
- Vicon rotary rakes are designed to do well-shaped and clean swaths, achieved by precision in every part of the raking.
- The ground contour following ability is important to avoid dirt in the swath – especially in uneven field conditions.
- The TerraLink Quattro system controls the rotor in 3 dimensions, with a unique combination of an undercarriage with 4 wheels and a specially designed rotor suspension system. This ensures superb raking performance, even at higher forward speeds.
- Maintenance-free system – no pivots or joints to wear out.
- Automatic rotor suspension, ensuring smooth operation.
- Built-in pressure bias on front wheels prevents lifting and tine bounce.
- Optimum ground following for clean raking at high forward speeds. All wheels are positioned close to the tines.
Adjustable Working Width
- The Vicon centre swath rakes offer hydraulic adjustable working width.
- This enables varying swath width, ensuring a perfect match to the pick up width of loader wagons, balers and foragers.