Vicon BW 2600 Bale Wrapper
This product is only available for Local Delivery or Click & Collect.
|Max Bale Size||Max bale Weight||Operation System|
|BW2600M||1.2×1.5m||1200kg||Cable Control (C)|
|BW2600C||1.2×1.5m||1200kg||Computer Control (C)|
The trailed Vicon BW2600 is ideal for users that wrap large number of bales, but still prefer the turntable wrapping system.
It is designed for high output operation even in rough or hilly conditions. The Vicon BW2600 offers a rugged design and is capable of handling bales up to 1200kg. BW2600 models has a new feature DuoWrap twin film pre-stretcher.
- Trailed turntable wrapper
- Self-loading mechanism
- Hydraulic film cutter.
- New feature DuoWrap for fast wrapping
- Low profile design ensuring gentle loading and unloading of the bales.
- Able to handle round bales up to 1200 kg
- Able to carry an extra bale on the loading arm.
- BW 2600C, the computer controlled version with control box and joystick, offers fully automatic operation.
- On the Vicon BW 2100,BW 2400 and BW 2600 a hydraulically operated film cutter cuts and holds the film in position ready to wrap the next bale.
- An easy to use solution without the need to manually control the operation.
New Feature DuoWrap
The DuoWrap sees twin film dispensers integrated into the Vicon BW 2100, BW 2400 and BW 2600 mounted and trailed turntable wrappers. DuoWrap gives up to 50% faster wrapping compared to single film models, whilst also reducing the risk of film breaking during wrapping. Utilising a 66% overlap of the two films as they are applied to the bale, DuoWrap ensures even coverage without excessive wrinkling of the film.
- Two large diameter rollers, both of which are driven, ensure bale rotation even in the most difficult conditions.
- Four endless belts carry and rotate the bale evenly during wrapping with no risk of film damage.
- The two large diameter conical side support rollers ensure that the bale is kept in a central position on the rotating table during wrapping operation.
Turntable wrappers – Control Options
Computer Control (C)
- The computer (Focus 3) controlled C models turn the wrapper into a fully automatic machine offering either a fully automatic operation or a choice of manual override or function by function operation.
- Choose for example that you want the bale to wrap automatically off.
- One operator does the entire process of loading, wrapping and stacking when loaded, but remain on the wrapping table until you confirm that you want to offload.
- Compact joystick allows temporary manual control of the bale loading and turntable rotation/tip.
Remote Control (R)
- An advanced remote controlled version is available as an option on C versions of turntable wrappers. Place the bale on the wrapper, press one key on the remote control, and the wrapping process starts.
- The previously wrapped bale is stacked and the next one picked up while the machine continues wrapping.
- Press another key when wrapping is completed and the bale is tipped off. One operator does the entire process of loading, wrapping and stacking.
Mechanical Cable Control (M)
- The manual versions (M) are controlled with manual cable control with levers.
- A wrap and bale counter is fitted for easier control of film layers, as well as number of bales wrapped.
- An automatic table stop that is controlled by the wrap-and-bale counter is fitted as standard.
- This converts the wrapper from manual to semi-automatic, as it allows the wrapping function to stop automatically at the set number of table revolutions.
High Speed Pack
The HSP is a combination of two developments. The first, DuoWrap allows wrapping with two film overlap of 66% , the time to cover the bale is reduced by one third. The second development, named OptiSpeed, is electronic control of the wrapper table rotation speed.
The OptiSpeed optimizes the rotation speed of the table to allow the fastest wrapping possible in all conditions without being limited to fixed values.
HSP option is available on the BW 2100C fully mounted model and BW 2600C heavy duty trailed models.
Low Profile Design
- The Vicon BW 2400 and BW 2600 are designed with a low table height and wheels located at the very rear of the machine.
- The position of rear wheels ensures a low table height provide low loading and unloading height.
- The low slung chassis combined with a short lifting height, provides fast transfer of the bale from arm to turntable.
- 1) The low mounted table design allows higher rotation speed an.
- 2) The short lifting height provides fast transfer of bale from arm to turntable.
- 3) It ensures vast and gentle on-the-move unloading with no need for a fall damper.