Vicon Rotaflow RO-C Spreaders
This product is only available for Local Delivery or Click & Collect.
|RO-C 700||RO-C 900||RO-C 1400|
|Spread Width||9-18m (20/21)*|
* Depending on fertiliser type and type of vanes.
Compact and Complete
The RO-C is a very compact spreader that will fit behind every tractor. The spreader comes with a grading box as standard, to determine the fertiliser characteristics and quality. With the RotaFlow system and 4 vanes per disc, the fertiliser is treated in a gentle way and is spread in a triangular shaped distribution pattern with double overlap. The Vicon RO-C can spread up to 21 metres.
- RotaFlow spreading system
- Easy setting and adjustment
- Border spreading is easy!
- No impact, no fragmentation, no dust: Central release point, smooth acceleration and centrifugal force accelerates fertiliser up to disc speed before it reaches the vane.
- Accurate spreading pattern: A double overlap spreading pattern gives unrivalled accuracy. The 8 vanes per discs are ensuring a continous flow of fertiliser to the field. This is important for high capacity spreading and forward speed.
- Minimal wind influence, maximum tolerance: Flat discs and a horizontal flow of fertiliser give a symmetrical spreading pattern.
- Consistent spreading pattern: Eight vanes per disc, eight sectors per revolution give an equal distribution. Double overlap spreading pattern.
- Guaranteed accuracy on slopes: guaranteed accuracy on slopes. The fertiliser always contacts the vanes at the same point, also on slopes and travels the complete length of the vane.
Easy Setting & Adjustment
- The RO-C is hydraulically controlled.
- The working width is determined by the vane length. The 4 vanes can be detached easily, also for static calibration test.
- Application rate adjustment from the calibration position is easily accessible.
- The key to accurate spreading is matching fertiliser quality and litre weight with the spreading charts as close as possible. The Vicon RotaFlow checklist helps you to ensure consistent accuracy in all field conditions. 1. Select fertiliser type 2. Determine granule size and distribution 3. Determine litre weight
- Direct access to the most recent test results at: www.viconspreadingcharts.com or download the spreading charts application via the App Store or Google Play
- Vicon offers the border spreading plate or tramline cylinder for border spreading with the RO-C.
- With one-side boundary spreading the tractor is driven approximately 2 metres from the field border.
- With boundary track spreading the tractor is driving in the first tramline and is spreading to the border. The distance to the border is the half of the working width.